Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday...

It has been a laid back couple of days here but I thought I better post so I didn't get in trouble for being a slacker - you know who you are who call me this for not posting :-)
We went shopping the other day and I had not had a chance to remove the tags from the clothes so they were still in the bags where i laid them when we got home from shopping - the boys were quite curious to see what they may have gotten...
As I have mentioned before Santa and grandparents were really good to the boys and they have plenty of fun toys to play with but one of the favorite activities to do is to find door stopper and pull on them so they make the fun boingy noise....
Something about this picture just doesn't seem right but I can't quite figure out what it is - any thoughts???
Again plenty of toys to play with and yet this is the choice...
I took the Christmas tree and decorations down today so at least that is one less thing I have to think about now is if the boys are playing with the Christmas tree! I am just trying to get things done around here before (BIG SIGH) I have to go back to work in two weeks!! I am really dreading it but have been so blessed to get these last 10 weeks and I am just going to enjoy the next two as much as I possibly can!!! If anyone strikes it rich in the next two weeks and wants to donate to my not having to go back to work fund I would be happy to accept your donations :-)

No comments: