Monday, February 9, 2009

What we have been up to...

It was a busy weekend this weekend and mommy and daddy didn't get much sleep so sorry for the lack of post. We went to the doctor today for our follow up from 2 weeks ago when the boys were so sick. It turns out Rylee still has a bit of an ear infection so we are going to start on another round of antibiotics. Baylee checked out just fine so he is free and clear - at least for now. Rylee still having the ear infection would explain why mommy and daddy didn't get much sleep this weekend. He would go to bed and then wake up screaming about 5 hours later so anywhere between 1:30 am and 3:30 am he would wake up and not want to go back to sleep so needless to say it was a sleep deprived weekend!! Except at bedtime though they are both doing great. Here are some pictures of the last couple days happenings....

The other day I was wrapping up some stuff in the office and while we don't have a lot of toys in the office there is enough in here to keep them entertained but why would they want to play with the toys they are supposed to play with when there is so much fun stuff they are NOT supposed to play with.
Both boys really like to help me with some of the chores around the house, or at least they like to be at mommy's feet whenever she is doing something - hopefully the helping with the chores will continue when they are older :-)

Here is an updated "who me?" picture - don't they both look soooooo innocent??? I just can't believe how big they are getting. when we went to the doctor today - Baylee weighs 18.14 and Rylee weighs 18.3.

Baylee has found a new favorite hang out - our front window watching all the cars go by. Maybe we can make him an honorary policeman and he can write tickets for all the people that run the stop sign!!

Hope everyone has a great week!!!

1 comment:

Kuebler Family said...

When Eli is well we have to come over when we have the same day off, I can't go much longer without meeting these guys!!!