Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fun at the babysitter!!!

Right now the boys both have ear infections and are not all that happy or in the mood to play or have their picture taken but here are some shots Tracey got earlier this week. Can you guess which one of our children likes to eat more?

Rylee looks much more excited to eat than Baylee who seems to have been so bored he just fell asleep but it is generally the other way around, as I mentioned the other day when I mentioned their weight difference.

Here is a picture of the boys hanging out playing - you can kind of tell from this picture that Baylee is starting to not feel good.

Here is a shot I got today after we got home - as soon as I put them down in the living room they both just laid their heads down and went to sleep - poor little guys. Spring can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I hope that you guys have a good day today!! I'm so sorry they are sick again and totally empathize. I prayed for you all last night a bunch!! Hoping for a speedy recovery!!