Monday, June 15, 2009

Better update....

Ok before I go to bed tonight I thought I better update because I know some people may be yelling at me before too long for not updating.

The boys generally play well together - here is a great example of that!!


They are both walking more and are up almost all the time - Rylee is doing better with walking than Baylee but I am sure that is because of the issue with his ears. Baylee is scheduled for surgery on the 24th.

















We went to a family birthday get together on Sunday - the boys enjoyed helping unwrap and play with the tissue paper!!!







Even though we couldn't play outside today, we enjoyed playing with our water toys - minus the water!!
















The boys really wanted to play outside today!!!


We did get to go to daddy's softball game tonight so that was fun!!



Rylee had a GREAT time with Aunt Kathy!!!



Baylee was just laid back, enjoying his ride in the wagon!!


Hope this gives everyone their "fix" of pictures!!

No comments: