Wednesday, April 22, 2009

To try to stop the harrassment...

I have been receiving a little grief the last couple days from some certain unnamed grandma so i thought i better post at least a few pictures......
I am embarrassed to even show this picture of myself all up close and personal but thought it would be a good example of why it is difficult to take pictures when daddy is not home :-)
Obviously I didn't realize it at the time of taking the picture but I am not sure what is going on in Rylee's mind with that look on his face :-)Here is a cute shot of Baylee from that night - then the camera died....



Though the picture does not do the face justice - they are BIG fans of powdered doughnuts - he has powder all over his face but didn't come out so well on the camera...


Last night when we got home Baylee was a little tired because he hadn't had an afternoon nap - i came in the office to put away some mail and check my e-mail and Rylee followed me but Baylee did not so i figured since things were quiet he probably laid his head down and was taking a nap - WRONG!!! I should have known better - this is what i found when i went into the room a few minutes later. He had taken the box off the couch, got the bag out of the box, and poured some coco puffs out on the floor - i guess he didn't get enough for snack earlier!!

Then Rylee must have thought Baylee needed help eating up the mess.


Good thing I had just vacuumed huh???

No comments: