Monday, March 30, 2009

Got the camera back!!

The first thing I did when I got to work this morning was make sure I put my camera back in my purse. The boys were not up for getting pictures done this weekend anyway because they were under the weather so i guess from that regard it was good that i didn't have the camera. Grandma and Grandpa babysat today and will be here again tomorrow - too bad they are not feeling good. We will see how the night goes and decide if we need to call the doctor for an appointment for tomorrow. Here are some pictures from last week - they love playing with dad's stuff in the office!!!




They have learned to climb the stairs and they are getting pretty fast!!


Hopefully they will be feeling better soon and will be more excited about getting pictures taken :-)

No comments: