Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Holiday!!

It was a crazy week last week - I had VBS every night and so we didn't have a lot of time for pictures or updating the blog. This weekend we got some projects done around the house, especially yesterday since we had to stay in all day with the yucky weather!! Here are some shots from the weekend!!

A lot of people say that Baylee looks like Terry but this picture shows that he acts a lot like him as well - has to have the TV on and see what is going on while doing other things!

Just hanging out and playing....

One of my favorite toys when I was a kid was my little people - the boys have recently got into their little person that they have right now - guess I need to go buy more stuff - that is just what they need is more stuff!!



We were having a snack and Rylee knew I was getting it from the desk - once it was all gone he just kept looking at me and reaching and saying "more more more"


We got a new picture frame and I put pictures in this weekend - Rylee was pointing at pictures and telling me who was in them...it was so cute!! Then I had to put it up because he tried to pick it up!!



Who knew snack time could be such an intense moment. He was giving some serious thought to eating that animal cracker!!

Hi mom - I am just enjoying my crackers!!


Seems to me there is something wrong with having to wear pants in July but aren't they too darn cute in their overalls?!?!?!

No comments: