Friday, January 23, 2009

One week down

Well today is Friday and that means my work week is done and the weekend has begun. Monday was hard to leave the house - i had to cry when kissing them good-bye but they were home with daddy all day on Monday because he was off for the holiday. Then Tuesday I was teary eyed as well knowing they were going to be "big boys" going off to the baby-sitter. They did great at Tracey's and I feel so comfortable with her so that has really helped this week be easier. Here is a picture from their first day at Tracey's - they look really happy so that made mommy and daddy happy!! Now I am going to go enjoy my day home with these sweet boys!!

2 comments:

grandpa , grandma b said...

I had to go and change my password because I had forgotten it since it had been so long between blogs..
The picture is just great, you just want to pick them up and love on them till they pop..I know it has to make you feel good to see them happy at the sitters..Hugs and kisses to all. Love grandma b

Kute by Kari said...

This makes a working mommy happy!!!!