Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!

Today was Grandpa's birthday so we went out to lunch after church today. This was the boy's first experience in high chairs so it was a big day!! They got some mashed potatoes, ice cream and lemonade as well. Rylee was not a big fan of the ice cream but everything else was a big hit. Here are some pictures from our outing.
Here is Rylee getting some mashed potatoes...
I don't think Baylee was too excited at first about the idea of the high chair - or maybe it was just the camera....But later on he warmed up and was giggly.....Rylee was happy to be celebrating with grandpa on his special day!!

We love you grandpa - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (We love you too grandma). I am spending the rest of the afternoon resting and getting things ready to go back to work tomorrow. I can't think about it or I start crying so I just don't think about :-)

1 comment:

Heather said...

They are so handsome. Looking so big in those high chairs.

You poor thing. My heart breaks for you having to leave those precious babies. I will be thinking about all of you this week. Please let us know how it goes.


Heather- Mommy to Meliah and Khai 21 months old born in Lang son, Vietnam