Monday, April 19, 2010

Mommy was away....again!

Rylee was sick the first part of the week and then mommy was working the Emmaus walk this past Thursday - Sunday so I am a little delayed in getting the blog updated - sorry about that. 


Showing off their artistic side....

This is what happens when mommy walks away for a few minutes - the boys discovered the candy drawer!!!!!  (Needless to say it has since been moved)

This is a little boy's face after mommy says no more snacks!!! 

They love playing outside!!!

Watching mommy do her exercise video!!!  I can tell by the look on their face that they think Jillian is crazy too!!!!!

I was a HERO when I came home last night - they were glad to see me at first since I hadn't been home since Thursday but then I brought in a surprise and they were REALLY glad to see me!!!  They had decorated part of the weekend with balloons and so I was able to bring them home afterward!! 

No comments: