Friday, October 2, 2009

Appleworks


My computer has been down all week and we are just now getting everything loaded back on it so I am sorry for the delay in posting this week.  We went to the apple orchard / pumpkin patch on Sunday and had a great time!!! 


As soon as we got there we saw the train and decided to ride that first!!  Rylee wasn't real sure what to think about it - makes me wonder what he is going to do in two weeks when we head to Disney!!!!



Baylee on the other hand was happy and ready to go!!


Ok maybe not - i think this picture is saying "get me out of here!!!"


With mommy & Aunt Kathy by our side we are settled and ready to go.....


Here we are rounding the bend...however there is no picture of us getting off the train because Daddy was in the barn sliding down the big slide - maybe next year he will take the boys with him too...



Then it was time to go see the animals



After that we got to listen to a little music and we were jamming to that...


Now time for pumpkins!!!


Can you pick it up by yourself Rylee??


Baylee really wanted this one...


But he settled for one more his size...



Had to stop for a photo op at the Appleworks bus...


Then time for picking some apples...


Ok I picked it now somone pick it up off the ground for me!!!!

Fine I will just get another one!!


Rylee wanted to try as well



I think this is Baylee's look of frustration with all of us for not picking up his apple!!!  Truly a face only a mother could love!!

We tried to get a good shot of daddy & the boys but the boys were not really into it...don't they all look cute with the striped shirts on...


Whew the apple orchard will wear you out!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brad said...

I love that last picture!!!! Perfect!
Have you checked my blog in the past week? We have some GREAT news!!!!